And by OHC you mean:

Overhead Camshaft
Outer Hair Cells
Ocean Heat Content
Order of the Holy Cross
Ontario Housing Corporation
Ohio Historical Center
Office of Human Capital
Olive-Harvey College (Chicago, Illinois)
Ohio Horseman’s Council Inc
Origin Handling Charge (shipping)
Occupational Health Consultancy Ltd (UK)
Other Hanford Contractor
Ogilvy Healthcare
Old Honda City (car)
Originating Hospital or Clinic
Over Head Cable
Out of Home Catering
Ontario Hawking Club (Canada)
or
Orchestre d’Harmonie de Chartres?

One Hour Competition.

Sometimes get run through Renoise IRC channel.

Aha, TheFreeDictionary didn’t mention that one. :rolleyes:

Sorry… should have written that one out.

But I like your attempts to decipher it. :)

awwww too bad, it’s too late already. although i love the drum work on my first submission, what i got now i think i’ll continue on. and collaboration is not a bad idea :D

Just sorting out the entries now. A hint for many of you (some seem to do it.)

Right click in the Instrument section and select Delete Unused Samples and Delete Unused Instruments when you are finished.

Got one xrns from 10MB down to 1MB doing this just now.

Unfortunately made almost no difference to the largest one, which must have a number of rendered sections in it.

Uploading will start soon…

Soundcloud set up and ready

http://soundcloud.com/dead-dog-disko/sets/ddrc13

Vote pack being uploaded.

Very good turnout! All but one also have the xrns so pack is quite work it even though large.

Poll added when you are ready to choose your winner ;)

I was too curious so i skimmed through the tracks, butlistening through them properly now.
I must say from what i’ve heard untill now this is gonna be very hard to vote, they are all great each in their own way :walkman:

We could make a CD out of this! :)
:yeah:

Excellent turnout, but why isn’t my contribution on the list? I hope my shitty connection didn’t ruin my sending PM . . .

Download pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/?x6a8rm538k75g61

No PM from you in my inbox :(

Just viewing My Conversation part of the Forum and you should of instantly seen as it shows any you started, as well as any you’ve seen. Shame to miss and entrant!

Nobody has voted yet though, maybe it is possible to squeeze him in? :rolleyes:

Can squeeze him in but everybody (well not all if I go to all the effort of renaming all and putting him in as a random number somewhere in the middle) will know which is his entry…

Always willing to put in late entries, think latest has been over a day late due to me not being able to access another entrants files to create the pack, but once they’re up it’s becomes complicated to change. Especically as you don’t know if somebody has downloaded the earlier version of the vote pack, so renumbering files may make people vote for a different person than they thought they were.

We should make a collaborative record all together.

nice work to everybody!

thank you kazakore, it must have been a pain to open/clean/rename/checkingIDtags/upload everything!

Ah, of course, i didn’t think of that kazakore.
Thank you for sacrificing your dogs for us, i really appreciate it. :)

Yes we should üav.

Added anyway as I trust everybody to vote for their favourite and not be swayed even if I put names against all entries.

Adding to Soundcloud now but I will NOT be adding to the Vote Pack so separate download of Brokenbike’s entry will be required if desired.

http://ge.tt/5hO4g68 - MP3

XRNS promised to come by end of day.

I almost did my voting choice then you added this new track and now I’m confused again.

Well be glad I didn’t change all the number around like some were suggesting then :P

Listening to the results right now – amazing stuff! Also good to see DDRC’s getting more and more participants.

really cool how many people joined in this round. also, cool to see some (one?) newbies joining as well! hope many people will vote too.

for this one i actually wrote down my thoughts on each track. i’m not going to share all of them here as i can be pretty harsh sometimes, but i’d like to give some people credit here (note: this does not mean i hated your track or something if i did not mention you below!)

1. damn you if this one is yours uav, that would mean i keep voting for my nemesis. great track. wouldn’t be surprised if whoever made this was a vsnares fan. i wrote ‘prince of persia breaks, dark feel, i like it’
  2. pretty chiptune, and while i’m not a big fan of that genre, i thought it was a good track, especially the intro and melodies.
  3. nice to hear some dubstep in here. even though the track gets a bit messy at times, i really liked some of the sudden switch-ups built in there.

to all of you, thanks loads for participating and giving me something fresh to listen to. hope all who joined this round have enjoyed the experience and will consider participating again. great work all around, seriously.

Don’t like to comment too much during voting as don’t like to point anything in any direction, in fact I often don’t listen until it’s over as I only vote on a tie-break situation, but have gone through the tracks and again quite surprised at the quality of the tracks. Personally I would say that only four out of the ten really adhered to the rule of including a Drum Break/Solo type section though…

Whether you take that into account during voting is up to you though…

Oh and Brokenbike: Broken Note an inspiration of yours at all?