Final Dead Dog Renoise Competition

what if some of them didnt post anything?

Be rationnal. Kazakore built the tracklist with the PMs. So the first entries = the first PMs. They logically appear in the first place in the tracklist, and the last entries of the tracklist follow the last PMs.

Just try to guess who has sent the last PMs to kazakore, visit their artists pages, compare : you’ll find your favourite tracker !

Wrong. Order is always generated by loading all songs into Winamp then hitting the Sort List → Randomise Order function. Working out the order of submissions wouldn’t help you in the slightest! ;)

just whisper it in my ear…

I made track number-- kazakore clamps his hand over my mouth

:lol: well played !

Anyway let’s give more exposure to these mysterious trackers.

After listening over and over and over again, I voted for ThunderFirestorm. I like the laid back feeling, and it makes me move my body… ;)

I prefer Martian Manhunter

Man, this is tough.

But ultimately, ending a long battle, my winner is the Martian Manhunter, who managed to leave the Super Rabbit behind by just a tad.

He’s been in my final round with ThunderFirestorm. :)

:rolleyes:

Btw wasn’t it Firestorm and not Thunderstorm ?

Oops, you’re right. Edited.

I voted for track number 4, but it’s my track… and I think i’d rather vote for number 12. Can you edit this please? :D
Thanks!

Simply click “Delete my vote” under the poll, then vote again.

I have no way of editing votes! Have you tried as f+d+k suggested?

And just a little reminder that the winner will be announced tomorrow! :D

Done, thanks!

… and the winner is ?

Voting technically hasn’t finished yet. It closes at 12:00 UK time according to the first post, which is another 1.5 hours.

11.50,safe to say 12 won…

The suspense is killing me.