Final Dead Dog Renoise Competition

This time you’ll gonna beat me whatever the tune you’ll choose.

I think I’m actually going to make it this time! :guitar:

Just downloaded the entries I’ve received so far, not checked them or anything. Currently stands at 7 so some good competition this round!!

71 hours left to get your submissions in so get tracking if you haven’t already!
:)

Haha, i’ve probably said i was going to beat you the last ten rounds or so whitout making it, maybe i’ll finally beat you this time. :D
Though it’s not just you i’m worried about this round, seems like there’s a lot of talented people joining. :o

Edit: think i’ll go for the latest track btw, have done some more work on it and gotten the dog killing business done, which was very messy. :P

OK I’m working 11-11 on Tuesday so I’ve given it some thought and I’m going to extend the deadline 24 hours until midday UK time on Wednesday 12th September, when I should have the time to deal with the entries, make the pack and update here :)

Looks like we’re gonna have some serious competition this time!! I will try and find the password for the DDD Soundcloud account and actually use it for once to make the voting period as smooth and easy as possible ;)

And i’m actually still trying to figure out which one to go for. :panic:

Sorry, peeps, I got absolutely nothing but sh*t. I’m out. :(

there’s no problem, always a solution ;)

Just rendered out the latest track, think i’ll just stick with that. :)
What is heads and what is tails of the coins these days anyway, i have no idea. :P

10 entries so far received. :D

24 hours left to get your track PM’d to me so get your groove on!! :drummer: :guitar: :panic:

Ah, i’m trying to convert my track to mp3, but every time it cuts a bit on the start of the track…
Think i’ll have to find a better converter than VLC, see if i can avoid that problem.
Anyway, i’m on it, just need to figure this out and the groove is on :P

Edit: damn this happens when i use super too, think i’ll just have to pass this round then i guess…haha, yea right.

What OS do you use? Afraid I can only really give recommendations for Windows…

Fre:Ac is my favourite converter these days. Although I will use the function in Soundforge if I am opening a file in there to check levels and possibly apply subtle effects first.

Does it definitely play without chopping the start off when you play the .wav file? Could possibly submit a .ogg or .flac (I prefer people don’t use .flac, although if people submit a .wav/aif/flac I will pack it as a .flac to ensure I get no complaints of loss of quality from encoding.)

Or just add a short, empty pattern at the start of the song and Render it out again ;)

Either I have to pull an all-nighter or I’m out. Damn, I think I’m watching too much youtube videos lately… At least I’d better cut down on watching taped six-hour streams of deadmau5 twiddle with his gear. ;/

Exactly what i did. :)

Then get your ass out of youtube and get tracking! :yeah:

Did you submit the same track 3 times or 3 different tracks? :P

What, have i f’d up even more than posting in your chat?
Haha, it was supposed to be one xrns and one mp3 :P

Haven’t open yet just had three emails saying you’ve started a new conversation and the little green box saying I have three new messages. I wont check them until I’m at my home computer…

Haha, the thing is i accidently posted the links on your profile chat :P
So now it’s both in your chat and pm box. :badteeth:

Ahhh, deleted from the chat/comment bit as anybody can see that ;)