Final Dead Dog Renoise Competition

I was thinking about that, i was afraid i just ruined the fun here. :rolleyes:

didn’t have time to work on this one, though I have a day off tomorrow, is noon midnight?

Midday. So just over 12 hours :)

Finally submitted something! :D
I liked the sample pack so much, i didn’t use anything else. Funny thing to work on! ^_^

I sent my track through a PM, let me know if you got it alright!

3 hours left… :rolleyes:

uploading something to mediafire now, 5 minutes before the deadline :drummer:

Going through the second half of the entries now. I will accept last minute entries and updates up until I post saying the pack is uploading for anybody just missing deadline.

Your chance is past! Pack is uploading. Link should be ready once I’ve had a shower ;)

An amazing 14 entries this round! Thanks everybody!! I’ll try and dig out the Soundcloud account details… Already had to split into two .zip vote packs. One for the xrns and one for the music files ;)

Tracks are uploaded, time to get listening and voting!

MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eff4490j49zmffn
XRNS: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0rbl0ragctmdi1j

I will give you two weeks, so deadline is midday Wednesday 26th September to make up your minds.

let’s grab :dribble:

I don’t think your entry will be quite as immediately recognisable as you seemed to worry previously ;)

Uploading to Soundcloud now too :)

Just having a quick listen now and the quality of entries really is higher than I expected.

Good luck to everyone!

I’ve made a few efforts to obfuscate a bit my style :rolleyes:

I think I’ve identified The Bellows’s song ha ha ha (I really liked the raw mix & radical state of mind)…

After a first full playback I’ve to say that we’ve got here nothing but the best round ever ; nothing bored me, every song proposes a different approach on the same initial idea (dying dogs).

Thanx for giving us 2 weeks, I’ll need a lot of time to make up my mind, probably with th help of deeper explorations into chains, effects, and mixing techniques.

I just have to say:

That is pretty much 54 minutes of awesomeness!!!

Oh, and here is the Soundcloud Set link for the lazy: ;)

http://soundcloud.com/dead-dog-disko/sets/dead-dog-disko-final-renoise

Considering the quality provided, we shouldn’t be ashamed to make a little bit of extra promotion.

• maybe posting this soundcloud set on the Renoise Song Forum, could give it more chances to be noticed by listeners from this area.
  • also, the Soundcloud set could be promoted through the Soundcloud’s “Renoise” group.
  • and the Soundcloud’s info tab could provide a link back to this forum’ poll for a quick vote.
    What do you think about it ?

I’m going out any minute but I’ll add the link to the forum thread in the description.

Other points coule be good too. Will look into them when I can or if they are things other people can do feel free…

Also be good to get official posts by the mods for the Renoise groups/pages/whatever on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and wherever else you can think of.

I’m on the way…

OMG! :guitar: :drummer: :yeah:
Now this is going to be a tough one!

You better don’t, voting on your own song means your own license gets expired. (and we can see who voted what! )