Last Movie You Saw And Liked

the last “new” film I really enjoyed was spring , summer, fall , winter and spring . Also enjoyed 3 iron alot.

“bomb the system” was ok; the visual style was a bit weird - bit too much like a music video really, and the cops were more like cartoon villains than real people, but the soundtrack by el-p was f****ing sweet. :walkman: B)

just saw “wristcutters: a love story” yesterday and it’s class. no film about suicides should leave you grinning like :D hehehe… B)

…liked that one too! If you’re into indies, look out for ‘A Dog’s Breakfast’, as mentioned earlier ‘The 9’s’ and ‘Juno’, if you haven’t already ofcourse :D

Flashback:
About a week ago I planned to re-watch The God Father trilogy. I watched parts I and II in a day and part III in the next day along with the extras DVD.

These are masterpieces. I dig each frame of Part II, while part I is also ravishing.

This week I’ll go over The Matrix Trilogy.

i dont really watch movies, but the last i remember that was good is the machinist. dudes been up for a year, man. he still goes to work and everything.

i wanna see this shit, though.

that suicide movie sounds good.
team america is of course funny as hell, too. f.uck yeah.

Last night I saw Zardoz, and strangely enough I actually liked it. I definitely plan on grabbing some dialog samples from it

The Fountain. Darren aronofsky rocks.

Trainspotting.

Ewan McGregor rocks!

I didn’t like the fountain. I have a low tolerance against what-I-call “fake movie emotion” … whenever two people have a dispute in a movie or is sad or anything they over-act waaaay to much for my taste, I can’t bear to watch that. And this movie was full of it.

Just my personal taste though and I actually really loved the way they intertwined those three timelines, the only reason why I kept watching it at all.

and btw, “no country for old men” swept the oscars this year. well deserved. Although I can’t understand why they didnt get one for best cinematography (camera) and why they won the best supporting role … javier bardem only had this one really intense scene in that gas-station and the rest was the silent, evil killer-thing, casey affleck did much more and more diverse acting in “The Assassination of Jesse James”, but anyway.

Right now I’m watching FLCL

Anime w/ English subtitles. I’m seeding it right now. Watch this shit, dudes. I’m not even going to try to describe this. :D

I saw No Country For Old Men this weekend.
Wow. That was everything I could ask for out of a movie. Just fantastic in every way.
Only problem is the next movie I watch will definitely be a disappointment :(

saw TRON the other day… old sci-fi Disney flick…
it was farking weird, but just as awesome!!

I recently saw “The Darwin Awards” with Winona Ryder, and actually laughed out loud several times. I normally don’t LOL at movies, I usually just smile.

And last night I saw “The Invasion” with Daniel Craig and Nicole Kidman, which is yet another version of The Body Snatchers, and was actually at the edge of my seat several times, the dialog was fantastically written and performed, it was great.

Fear and loathing in las vegas, saw it 3 times in a row and still couldn’t believe it.

if we want to turn this into a “best movies ever” thread : I watched napoleon dynamite and life aquatic over fives times each and love them.

Some Like it Hot, Billy Wilder, 1959

Fantastic Planet.(La Planete Sauvage).Rene Laloux.1973
http://imdb.com/title/tt0070544/

passolini ‘salo’

Gegen die wand

I must cheat a little because i must mention Transformers.
last in cinema was I am Legend, nice
last at home was Terminator 2.

yes, I like robots a lot.