Links broken and images missing

Maybe I’m a bit late with these issues (?)

1. Broken links. List of feature suggestions for Renoise contains many examples. Replacing “index.php/topic” with “/t/” in the URL seems to fix it (?)

2. Missing images in posts. Makes some of my old posts look wonky. This post contained an image of a flowchart, for example: More DSP control: Audio splitter

Broken links. List of feature suggestions for Renoise contains many examples.

The links work just fine when getting opened in a new windows, as we’re redirecting them (try control clicking them or copy paste the links into the browser). When used internally they don’t. That’s indeed annoying and there unfortunately isn’t an easy fix available: https://meta.discourse.org/t/permalink-normalizations-dont-work-for-internal-links/57899

Missing images in posts.

Not sure why this one is gone now. In general attached images and linked old images should still be present.

Maybe it’s possible to run a simple one-shot script just altering the text of the database table/field storing the posts? “If url contains ‘renoise’ then sub index.php/topic with /t/” kind of thing.

Me neither. There’s not a trace of it in the html.

Internal links to old forum topics should work fine now. They got replaced with the new forum’s links - so no redirection is necessary anymore.

Is there a problem embedding youtube videos since about a week?
The links work, but there’s neither a preview while writing nor an embedded youtube video after posting. Instead you’ll get this message:

Sorry, we were unable to generate a preview for this web page, because the following oEmbed / OpenGraph tags could not be found: description, image

Coincidentally I’ve noticed missing content again. Is there a new limitation for embedded videos? Like “You’re only allowed to post up to 40 minutes video material per post” or “You’re only allowed to post 8 videos max per post”? Maybe since the “recent” change? This content still exists but is “suddenly” hidden. I’m curious: Why?