MBCR #13.1 remix compo

Thanks for taging me. I will try and make a remix this weekend.

the link was expired but fixed it already

ps: submissions just started, huh?

1 Like

I think yes:

1 Like

Do I need to sign up somewhere?

perhaps you don’t need to sign up if you just want to access and download the XRNS & WAV files shared by other people, but to share your own files, it must be mandatory to sign up
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rE7E7mueCWbhOFixlo6GmfCPX3sZK_r5

1 Like

Thanks. I will just be doing the remix this round.

1 Like

I´m sort of on the same boat with @TwoThreeZero here. So I decided to go through my original XRNS and render all of my own sounddesign and recordings in it and make a folder of them to dropbox. ~1Gb of stuff there: some mudpies I made for the track, snippets of glitchy sound design jams, some foley, few basses etc. There´s also some things included that weren´t used in my track in the end, but were nevertheless in my XRNS (the instruments were quite a mess honestly :sweat_smile:). I have also included my original mixdown for chopping purposes. I´ll drop that to the google drive link provided above too.
Here´s the link to the sample pack:
** EDIT: sample pack no longer available (ran out of Dropbox space) **

I´d be really interested to hear any remixes or unique spins on my track and these samples! Go nuts and deconstruct them in anyway you want!
I´ll see if I can take the time to make a remix myself too… :walkman:

6 Likes

Sweeeeet! Meant to study your XRNS after the competition but then my computer died on me. With it being offline now this is the next best thing. Such an impressive and immersive track!

1 Like

… I have been ina Trondheim night life, went into PunkRock concert , now going through kinda hangover :smashed:

and internet is rarity here …

i promise to give the Official compoStart announcement tomorrow…people cans have couple days time still to sign up

…On the other hand, it is now ON! You can start Remixing !!.!

4 Likes

People who started remixing when the thread was originally created:

5 Likes

That would be my entry :
It would be a Daed remix / recompostion…

“Notice how the mustache looks just like mine” but I swear it’s my own “tweaked” cat on the pic.
I’ll post the .xrns when it’s time !

9 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhh… Fucking great! Tickles my brain stem most delightfully :brain: :zap:

Great work :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I like what you did with it. It’s funny how familiar it feels yet is also different. Certainly recognizable as @Daed 's track but seen from a different angle. Well done!

2 Likes

I had to drive to Finland, rest and take some time with daily life …

Buuut, noow im bäk!!

I am in on a process of Refreshing this topic a littlebit, it will be extended till the end of the month …
REFS_Final
editing …

1 Like

Are we all cat lovers around here?I have like 7 cats.Nice remix man really nice

2 Likes

Great remix!

1 Like

Excellent! I should be able finish something by then, I hope.

I am! Though I only have the one. Seven cats is a lot.

2 Likes

Let’s convert the thread to cats stories topic. Or maybe, we should have the next MB theme about cats…
Thanks for your comments guys ! I’m hyped to listen to the next remixes posted here.

2 Likes

Great idea

Or mebbe even… dare i suggest it …MBC without the MB!
Why rule out 4/4, so many styles, including rock, blues, techno, on and on, use it.

2 Likes