MBCR #13.1 remix compo

People post your tracks in this thread too with the xrns if any so we dont have to go digging

4 Likes

I give permission to remix my track:

4 Likes

Suggestion: let’s make a public folder so people can drop their .xrns files for remixing. Google Drive maybe?

@Raegae would you kindly do that? :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rE7E7mueCWbhOFixlo6GmfCPX3sZK_r5?usp=sharing
like this? is it working? Does everybody agree this style of sharing¿, we will have this folder only for the duration of the compo.

4 Likes

I will get back to this later today, and i will add all the already share files there …

2 Likes

thanks untilde! that was super nice idea

4 Likes

@Daed I’m totally happy with you making a remix, it’s an honor.

I might try to remix yours, if you allow me. I’m not sure if I’ll take the time required… I’m so slow at composing.

Lately, I was breakscoring in Bitwig but it seems to have a PDC problem in 4.3.4 right now and I’m rather angry for that right now… I’m soo happy with all the modulation but I need all effects to be “Daed” on in time :wink:
I’ve not been here for like 6 months, was going to check if there was an update to make all drums in renoise and what a surprise to see the event !

I was looking for the archive at : Songs | Renoise
but it stops at MB10

Here is the xrns:

1 item
Woodpecking Mantis - Breaklores III Mutant break13 2021_delivery.xrns

34.7 MB

4 Likes

Here is mine as well!

3 Likes

Thanks !

oooh… @Daed remixing @Woodpecking_Mantis & woodpecking mantis remixing daed… HYPE MODE activated :clownstep: :panic: :drummer: :dribble:

5 Likes

I added tunes shared so far to the drive folder

If you sign up, you can drop your files here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rE7E7mueCWbhOFixlo6GmfCPX3sZK_r5?usp=sharing
, and give a note here on the forum
, or share a link and i’ll do it

6 Likes

CompoArt_02
based on art by •••zensphere•••

2 Likes

CompoArt_03
based on art by TheBellows

2 Likes

If anyone wants to have a go at my submission to MBC#13 I’d be super interested hearing that. So go nuts!

You can download the xrns file here (62.33mb):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8sklkxh5texrx7a/electronic_tiger_-sandstorm-_mutant_break_13.xrns/file

4 Likes

I made the compo art by using UPBGE v0.2.5b which is based on game engine in Blender3D v2.79. And images are just OpenGL viewport renders. It seems to have pretty nice parallax scrolling capabilities.

Here is some pictures from MBC#13; that my parallax scroll renders are based on

I am preparing visualsAid-pack with blend files n images n parallax maps n stuff ; P’

3 Likes

dope. was hoping you’d throw your track into the mix for this comp!

and thanks for the sample pack! that makes things easy

man I need to check the forums more often. glad I caught this, though I might not participate, kinda busy with other stuff. although the the comp was super fun so I might have to make time for it.

however, I’d be thrilled if someone made orange juice out of my track, so if anyone wanted to, here you go :

MBC13 - Timeless Rotten Orange.xrns (3.6 MB)

4 Likes

I somehow missed your track when lurking on the original competition

This is real tracker shit right here!

1 Like

I had to drive my frends to Trondheim XD anyone here around???!!!¿¿¿

… actually i am in Ålen at countryside, so not exactly at Trondheim, but we will go there in coming days , now i found cozy room with mountain view n internet so soon more compo-updates …

1 Like