More Renoise Effects

Another effects I’d love to have in Renoise would be a comb filter, I use that quite a lot…

haha

know what could also be awesome? an Autograph Session Machine Plug-in

MIDI splitter - send certain MIDI events to other instruments or effects split by:

• key zone
  • velocity
  • channel
  • cc # range
  • etc

+1 for that, I’d use this a lot too.

Also, I know you can fudge together a multi-band compressor with multiple existing DSPs, but having it as a single device would be great.

Just the ability to use MIDI sending VST like arps and step sequencers would do me

Arpeggiator, Time stretch.
More DSP FX wouldn’t hurt either. Something unique.

Multiband FX (meta device)

Most of professional DAWs has own Multiband Dynamics FX. Renoise can go one step further and create another meta device controller. This meant that is that the sound at the entrance would be divided into separate bands (selectable slope 6,12,24 dB). Then, for each band could impose an effect, eg, compression, gate, or chorus. Nice solution would be to follow, eg dropping signal on each band, which is connected to the eq before compression. In this way we get the dynamic eq. I know that we can manually split the signal using sends in mixer but I think that this solution would make it more functional and would save a little time.

• for time stretch!!!

+1 for this

Generally I think that addditional DSP effects are well covered by those millions of VST plugins out there. It’s already done guys !

I’d rather see that Renoise core functions like arranger/automation editor are improved or stuff like wave tracks are finally developed.
These functions can not easily be replaced by 3rd Party plugins.

On the other hand I like that Renoise has some basic DSP’s like filters and gainer on board. I really would miss them.

But definitely +1 for time stretch. This has a basic “flavor”.
And maybe I’d like to see more meta-devices

Yep, I guess that’d do me too.

just a quick thought. the chorus is able to emulate a tape delay. iirc you can set depth to 0 and play with the delay parameter.

waveshaper with possibility to edit curve

+1 for Dynamic EQ. I use it a lot and currently I use a combination of filters, send tracks and compressors which is far too much like hard work!

+1 on the comb filter

I was working on a sc3 comb filter AU component from this post:

yesterday afternoon, and I finally figured out how to get it sounding right after adjusting some things. (I was missing a variable declaration, and another thing)

We definitely need a comb type (or types) in the filter, like a Filter4. I can’t believe how awesome it can be made to sound.

Even though I really enjoy using them, I feel dirty when I use vst’s and AU because I know that my songs using them will not 100% work on other systems, including my own. Sometimes I want to share songs using vsts or au, and then I remember that it would complicate things if I did share them. As the same vst is never written to function the same as on other operating systems, which is rather retarded from a user stand point, but understandable from others.

But yeh, Comb filter. +1

Give Renoise some warping. :D

I’d like to see a generator device in the dsp section with all the basic waveforms.

Yeeees… just a simple osc device would be sooooo bad-ass

that and a comb-filter would be sweet as pie