Mutant Breaks #11 - VOTING (review and win a copy of Redux!)

Donā€™t worry mate, i really appreciate your work and effort you put into this, and if everyone else thought the rules were clear enough thatā€™s good enough for me. I still think itā€™s a pretty weird voting system, but if thatā€™s the way the ball rolls iā€™ll roll with it.

Yeah maybe its not the best one, but Iā€™m not a professional for making competitions. :slight_smile:

Hey how about two winners? Stailer and Sunnk still battles for ā€œthe best trackā€ title and Redpanda wins the ā€œpoints and effortā€ title. Both gets the video! :walkman:

Hey ! Ok for meā€¦ But i want my Redux copy if i win ! :wink:

But hey if the difference between first place is just on a technicality like this, itā€™s totally cool with me if Stailer gets it!

Thx very much Mannaz !

Komu - Dawn Of A New Beginning
i like the intro, its so smooth, dawn looks quite promising, for me the song gives feeling that something heavy have dropped from shoulders and it is time to move on finally, well-balanced composition

[/i]

Those were my feelings when I was composing the track. :slight_smile:

Hey ! Ok for meā€¦ But i want my Redux copy if i win !

I canā€™t get you the Redux. :frowning:

Okay. Online again!
But the votes are gone?? :tired_face:

1 Like

Here is the update and WINNERS:

MBC #11

Congrats to our winners!
And I want to thank you all, great tracks, great people! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Who is the winner? I lost track with that new froum thing :slight_smile:

Redpanda and Sunnk! Two winners. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! Congratulations guys!

2 Likes

The migration to Discourse has thrown me off a bit.

Itā€™s going to take me some time to figure out where all the reviews are, and figure out who the random reviews winner is. Iā€™ll take a stab at it this afternoon.

Sorry for the delay.

There is couple of reviews in the original thread and the rest is here

2 Likes

Reviews! Copy pasted into first result on google for ā€œwordcounter.ā€

Thinking of putting the names of everyone bigger or equal to 17 reviews into a hat and ā€¦ thatā€™s the winner?

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Garf
3 reviews
76 words 390 characters

lettuce
3 reviews
254 words 1,368 characters

MachinaeWolf
17 reviews
464 words 2,477 characters

sokoban
18 reviews
276 words 1,537 characters

Mannaz230
18 reviews
1,308 words 7,320 characters
https://forum.renoise.com/t/mutant-breaks-11-voting-review-and-win-a-copy-of-redux/49866/13

lilith
19 reviews
483 words 2,783 characters

afta8
1 review
56 words 296 characters

fxsend
18 reviews
536 words 2,991 characters

komu
18 reviews
719 words 3,945 characters

stailer
18 reviews
425 words 2,362 characters

ABÄÆSĘ§Č”Å” į¹¼Ć˜ČŠĆĘŽ
18 reviews
750 words 3,891 characters

Maya Azem
18 reviews
957 words 5,260 characters

lusd
18 reviews
906 words 4,768 characters

redpanda13
19 reviews
916 words 5,289 characters

TheBellows
18 reviews
519 words 2,820 characters

Raegae
17 reviews
577 words 3,273 characters

5 Likes

As promised in 2018, I wonā€™t do statistical graphics anymore, even if those reviews data are very attractive :joy:

2 Likes

Does this not have to be your accident choice from a strange and mysterious chain of events?

I just donā€™t have enough time these days. Sucks. Sorry.

If someone else wants to random up a video selection process, iā€™ll take it?

If not, iā€™ll announce a winner Saturday.

1 Like

thank you for your kind words and the effort to review every title :slight_smile: took the vocals from this video

sadly i dont understand polish, but maybe some people here can translate? :wink:
The channel is also great, i think we have to keep this knowledge, especially when we have to produce our own stuff again

1 Like
3 Likes

Reviewers contest winner revealed:

Congratulations to the person who is revealed at the end of this video. You have won either Redux or Sononym.

If you already have both, then you get to pick another reviewer so they can win either Redux or Sononym.

Rinse and repeat until someone gets a prize.

Good times.

5 Likes

How cool is that? :blush: Itā€™s the second time since October I won something. As Iā€™m on Debian I check Sononym tomorrow if I can use it. Redux has some problems with receiving notes in some DAWs, thatā€™s why I tend to choose Sononym together with Renoise. I have none of these plugins.

A BIG thank you to the sponsor!!!