An old tool which was on the Renoise tool pages since Renoise 2.6.
Never posted it here in the forums but have updated it for 2.8 now:
A tool for finding & replacing raw pattern data (notes, instruments, fx, …).
Has simple wildcard support and the ability to batch replace.
A few examples:
- Replace all notes of instrument X with instrument Y
- Set volume of all C-4 notes of instrument X to 20
- Change all D-5’s to G-4’s
- Find all ZB pattern break commands in the song
- Delete/change all 0Z tempo commands
… and so on
Shows up as ‘Find And Replace…’ in the Pattern Editor’s context menu.