Download On Tools page:
Gives you a mixer to control all your send levels:
Choose target send track from switcher on top left.
Move sliders and send devices are automatically added to tracks if not already present .
Navigate tracks by pressing the blank square buttons (left of [S] buttons). They light up green when a track is selected
solo tracks with the [S] buttons
Also has a MON button (toggle) which lets you hear the audio from the sends only. In renoise if you solo a send you still hear the output from the tracks pointing to it. The MONitor function adds Silent Gainers (-INFdB) to each track so that all you hear is the audio flowing through the send tracks. While Autosolo is checked and MON enabled, simply click each individual send track button to hear it`s true solo output. To hear all sends together, disable Autosolo.
Note: Autosolo option only becomes visible when MON is engaged.
If you get in a muddle with solo/ mon states just press the RESET button and all goes back to default. You can rename tracks in the textfields and a special renaming textfield is provided to rename the target send track.
Bug reports and feedback as always welcome though I`m not looking to start making this one much more complicated. It is meant to be used in combination with the renoise GUI as an aid to it.
Menu: Tools:Ledger`s Scripts:Send Mixer
Shortcut: Global:Tools: Send Mixer
My Other Scripts:
v0.71 up on tools site.
- added dB readout next to new Post FX Volume Slider
- Post FX Volume Slider
- Updated to incorporate kytdkut`s suggestion
- fixed a bug where send [M. Src] buttons were not being updated properly on groups.
- “M. Src.” button deactivated when no send present
- new “M. Src.” (Mute Source) toggle added to control [Mute Source] [Keep Source] in each send device
- tracks now unmuted on gui close (mon)
- opens on selected send track
- double click send target buttons selects target send track
1) Now “MON” mode has an “Auto Solo” function. When it is enabled, you can click the different send targets and you will only hear the output of that send track. When you un-check
Auto Solo you hear all of the send tracks playing together --improved handling by using
Silent Gainers rather than renoises native solo features
2) The send target tracks have been changed from a switcher to buttons. This means that a second click on the target send button now selects that send track in renoise. You can still click on the selector button but the double click can be quicker and more convenient.
3) If the tool is opened when a send track is selected in renoise, then that send track will now automatically be the chosen target track in the tool GUI.
-other minor improvements
v0.56 Efficiency improvements and MON mode now works a bit differently by auto
soloing the target send track as you choose it. This is a custom soloing and does not use renoise soloing
v 0.54 (IMPROVEMENT) When in MON mode: as you choose send tracks they will be solo so you just hear the target track output. Track selection still is done manually though.
edit: KNOWN ISSUE doesn`t update properly when tracks are dragged around. restart tool after re-arranging tracks. Adding/ deleting tracks is not a problem though as tool will automatically restart itself.
Send chooser buttons made a bit smaller to fit more onto smaller screen spaces