It’s just an experiment where I wanted to test how to compose harmonic waves.
I just thought of trying phase distortion and so there’s a simple version.
Please note that it’s just a teaching aid for me.
No optimization.Random errors.
cz.martblek.Harmoniks.xrnx (4.0 KB)
- Buffer len settings (octave)
- Simple waveforms selector
- Resets all 256 harmonies
- Transforms the created sample into a full-fledged wave to which more and more harmonic components can
- Toggle phase distortion
- Phase distortion parameters [x1, y1, x2 and freq]
- Just selector for harmonies
- Harmonies sliders
- Resets actual harmony to zero