Openmpt Be Badmouthin Us! :O

Who cares anyway, in the end, one can outproduce another by using windows sound recorder for all i care.

Words of wisdom.

btw.: hi, i’m new to this forum ;) :D

popcorn ready! …am i late?

:)

Yeh it’s over, Renoise wins.

What secret stuff would you think to find on the backstage anyway? there is no secret stuff, only a downloadable copy that allows you to spew wav tracks use ASIO and non-crippled ReWire. There is no secret backstage community.
Even if 400% would be put into Renoise development, there are tons of suggestions being posted, from very minor to major.

If you would have sticked around here for a while on these forums, you would have found out that for instance:Sample recording, was a user requested feature. ReWire has been requested by the community lots of times, got implemented but hey!, you wanted simple requests? sure one example as well:recording a single chord-strike only using one hand instead of having to hold the shift key, was a feature request.

Each version update comes with a majority of features that are all user requests, whether registered users or non-registered, we can’t always tell, because we pick them from the ideas and suggestions forum where everybody can post, including you and we have no secret flags that tell which user has registered Renoise or not.

If you don’t like the speed these things get implemented, well on my personal behalf: sorry, this team doesn’t contain 5 fully skilled developers and there only was one for a long time while only recently the team got expanded by another developer.

Also it is desired this stuff works as bug-free as possible. Does MPT work fully bugfree and crashfree? Well, i haven’t touched MPT or MPP since mid '98 so i will not ventilate any wild guesses about the state i experienced it in.

Having an opinion is fine, but make sure that you base your statements on real facts and not half-assed guesses.
Your replies really show you can’t really arm your statements with good knowledge and solid known facts.

There are far more expensive audio production tools that have a lot worse user support than Renoise.

+100

lets go back and make things with oly 4 channels :D

That could make for an odd and interesting compo: any length, any genre, but you can only use four tracks. Choose your instruments wisely.

good idea, but i only need 3 channels :D

Same here. http://trancefish.de/music/Download/327 (done on ft2, XM)

I could never contain my awesome in 4chan.

Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.
Bounce Down.

Would be a struggle but possible ;)

:lol:

Kazakore, you just made it into a challange!

1 channel would be far more interesting imo. :)

Need two so you can render your sample and add a new sound. Don’t think I’ve got the time or energy personally though.

What about using a delay?

I suggest using MPT for such experiments… :rolleyes:

Fair enough. As suggested you could also use whole pattern length delay values so it’s repeated over the top in second pattern when rendered. seems Far too much trouble to me though…