Renoise 2.0 New Features?, Which is the list?

Manowar… mmm… I thought they were Spinal Tap :lol:

And that reminds me another feature: I’d like Renoise 2.0 had removed those dB volume labels and have new labels that go from 0 to 11, that way the sound will be more powerful :dribble:

I’m sure Jesus would make an international hit single explaining to all the pagans who pray to him that he, Jesus himself, prayed to God and that in order to live a true life you must submit your will to God alone.

On some old Marshall JCM’s, the gain dial goes from 0-20 :)

It’s just a joke of the movie “This is Spinal Tap”.

I know, but marshall can take a joke :P

that is from the front panel of a marshall jcm 900 :P 9 louder than spinal tap!

please bring the audio unit support to the OSX version so I can pulverize my VST folder

my +1 to you.

In the latest news, the dancing anime chic from Fruity Loops is being sold due to creative differences and licensed out to ReNoise. However, ReNoise will have the original version of her: Completely naked except for synth knobs capping her nipples and an X/Y controller covering her nether regions.

after a long internal talk, we decided, upon high number of requests, to stop developing all new features and focus all our energies in the development of the cowbell autonotator, a great feature which will automatically (and compulsorily) add more cowbell to your songs.

thanks for all your feedback!

And the following image of a tree will show for a duration of 5 seconds every time you get to the downbeat of a 4/4 time signature.

HAEHAEAEHAEHHAEAEHHAEAEHEHAHAEHAEAE!!

tracker 2 timeline magic switch

+1 here!!

But the cowbell is also a good idea :o

cool! can it we have an option for a tr808 cowbell preset? :panic: :D

cowbells resonate the human soul.

I confess I didn’t know what you meant with “more cowbells”. I had to do some little research to find that SNL video with Will Ferrer and Christopher Walken.

damn.
an improved sampler. the ability to work with stereo files, so i can extract left channel or right and continue working.

its very annoying if i need a dat damn cowbell, and its in stereo, but i want to use only what sounds on the left channel, so i need to start up some audio app (peak, wavelab whatever) and do it outside renoise. i use this feature oftenly. so devs pls make it in 2.0.

yep, me to. now I can never listen to don’t fear the reaper normally again.

I think it’s time we had a cowbell-slicer

Along with the new cowbell features, might I suggest a cat bell and a reindeer bell.