► Renoise 2.8 Beta Testing Starts ◀

OMG :panic: This is SOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME :panic: THNX Renoise Team !

Haha, I was sitting on the couch with a homie (girl) when I saw the update. I was almost screaming ‘holyshit!holyshit!holyshit!’ the entire time. Then I clicked the youtube movie on which she said ‘wake me up when it’s done yeah?’ on which I said ‘don’t you know what this means?! holy shit 64-bit support?! whaaaaaaaaa- grouped tracks?!!! NO WAY, NO WAY!’, but then she was already ignoring me and trying to sleep :lol:

!!!

best music software ever. thank you so much Renoise team.

Thanks a lot for a superb update. The group feature is better than I would have imagined!

The new devices will take some time to master, keeping everyone busy from posting feature requests for a while :)

Using the easter egg ( Easter Egg In Renoise ) and turning off the phase thingy in the toggle brings a whole new dimension to all the new metering visuals!

The Predators are happy with the new spectrogram. Taking time off the hunt.

:]/ , super sexy, thank you all

00.1: !!!

I’m having trouble wrapping my head around the aliasing system. Could we get some more info on this?

64-bits for Windows! Thank you. I’ve been waiting for this for so long. I hope it’s gonna work well on Vista. I will try it as soon as I finish my current project (I don’t like to mess around with my environment while mid-project - some bad experience from the past).

Awesome

Taktik & Alpha Team

I’ve had a good play with this beast, and I’m super impressed. I’ll get into some specific feedbacks in the other forums, but what I’d like to add here is that the whole look of the GUI is very nice. Those subtle slides when scrolling horizontally are especially nice. :)

Insane release. Just fantastic.

You just won the game. And nobody wins the game.

although I am part of the team, viewing today the introductional video for the first time has made me excited too :)

I cAnT BeliEVe THIs vIdEO REALLY!!! exXISTS

I just want to say a big WOOOOOW !
Really useful improvements i’ve been dreaming about most of them for a long time.
Great job guys! Keep going. Long live RENOISE KING! )))

I moved to all-64bit, but I missed my linuxdsp vst plugins… but now I can use them again… yay! Probably not the most spectacular upgrade feature, but it’s good for me!

Renoise 2.8 - It comes out while you’re watching Red Snapper play live!

Looks fantastic :yeah:
Thank you Team!

thnx thnx