► Renoise 3 goes gold

Well, although I am not that happy with the sudden final release and a lot of issues/finetunings not being addressed, I would still like to congratulate you!
I really hope though, that all the open issues will not be forgotten.

Cant wait to dive into the manual to see what I’ve missed :D
This is a BEAST of a sampler!

ps Will it be possible to copy and paste between Renoise and Redux?

1st tracker to officially reach 3.0 :drummer:

Congratz all.

Every time…

Congrads and now the price goes up , ah crap … I just started the 2.8 demo this last weekend , looks as if Ill demo 3.0 now . Im totally not used of a Tracker but Ill get the hang of it eventually , anyways its kind of a break from the regular audio singer songwriter stuff I do so its kind of fun , maybe Ill buy it by May 1st , congrads again.

Thank you very very much :) Looks and works beautifully!

Now what you need is - an kick ass video on Youtube showing what’s Renoise, what’s new, why Renoise… and show the best part, like any trailer for good product.
I was just looking how FL was well presented in few short trailers. People will be amazed and intrigued if you create good video.

Congratulations, and thanks for all the hard work and dedication! :)

Yeah, dubstep trap promo video is a must :lol:

What happened to the instrument library?

Postponed to the Redux release. Will get into Renoise then as well…

I am reminding it cause i think it is little forgotten but should get into redux and renoise 3.1.
I know there is a lot of things that could be reminded but this one looks very easy to implment to me and very important for sampler.

Happy Birthday!

Congrats! And thanks for all your hard work!

Congratulations Renoise! Thanks for being so fricken brilliant. :drummer:

:yeah:

Gold it is! Great work devs! :drummer:

the popup window with quick loading latest songs is great! :)

Congratulations to the developers!