Renoise 3 speculation thread

Oldie but a goodie - still relevant to Renoise releases.

Pretty relevant, but a renoise release is a tad more dramatic though. :mellow:

RENOISE 3 CONFIRMED. RELEASE IN TWO YEARS !

The official graphics designer for Renoise3.0™ did some serious editing on the new logo and she gave me a lo res copy:

Kinda awesome don’t you think? :yeah:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different renoise.

• Albert Einstein

Great news everyone! Apple has just bought Renoise and are going to release iRenoise 3.0™©® as a bundle only with the new iPad Pro! :yeah:

Saawwwweeeeeet!
Hoping for full compatibility with Facetime™©®, and CandyCrush Saga (multitasking & sampling).

Today I speculate that Renoise 3.0 beta will be released when this thread reaches 1000 posts.

We really need to publish more (quality) speculations.

Scary thing is, when having this great amount of time between releases my speculations grow to insanity levels!

That’s why I’m here.
Single parent of all speculators.

Have watched every episode of Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura, so I’m practically professional speculator.

The thing is, there is no typical “aliens kidnapped devs during debugging” theories this time, it’s all just related to general civil protection.
You see, general public needs to be protected out of Renoise 3 awesomeness.

For us, we can take it, we have used to see the Renoise code in our screens, but people that haven’t… it’s just too much eye opener.
We just need to put on tight latex pants, wear extremely unfashioned trench coat and one by one salvage people out of their MS Office.
Show, that there is ultimate code in the universe… one code to rule them all…

Well, back to Jesse Ventura, new episode is just out.

Have you guys seen this leaked screenshot of renoise 3 yet?

There’s a glitch in that renoise 3 screenshot… no pun intended.

That’s the new 4 dimensional repeater working.

Trust me, you don’t have to wait until 2024 (although that would be your own choice if you decide to). You don’t have to wait till 2015 either.
I suspect Beta for Renoise 3.0 will start no later than end Q1 2014 but i currently don’t know what the devs seem to have planned to add or alter and what time that really requires.

Now that’s good quality speculation! Ahh.

Even better news everyone! Apple scrapped the idea and sold Renoise for cheap to Blizzard!
They are doing some slight changes to it, but as their spokesman says “You would hardly notice the difference except it’s going to be much more fun to track”

Some of the changes includes:

-Blizzard is proudly introducing their brand new leveling system where as you level up you can do more stuff. Like for instance when you reach level 40 you get to use the repeater and ride a mount.
-Online multiplayer support. People on the internet can edit your track whenever they want to make it better.
-24 brand new dungeons. Track your way through dungeons with other players to get bonus instruments. At the end of each dungeon you get to meet the BOSS DR-880 and if you beat its beats it will give you a drum kit with special abilities.
-Currently there are 60 levels and new expansions will soon be available for purchase, adding another 10 levels per update for only 599$.

lol :rolleyes: