Renoise 3 speculation thread

The Renoise company is shutting down. They sold half their servers already…

…it’s a dead project

Holy cack! They’ve even selling their real estate property. I’ve seen at least two Renoise supermarkets close down, plus somebody vandalized a perfectly good Renoise vending machine at my nearest plum syrup depot! Something’s going on…

^ hahahahahaha!!!

It’s sad how much I’ve likely contributed to the server downtime just by continually checking to see if there’s a new update…

Extra sad because you could have been making music with 2.8.1 ;)/>

Click to view contents

same here

I bet the next step of renoise.com GmbH&Co KG will be disabling the eraser tool!

Just get rid of the entire sample editor and make some room for a full sized piano roll…

guilty as charged too

Well, you don’t need to drain the server constantly for news, just take care you subscribed to the RSS feeds and you get noticed in time ;)

is subscribed via RSS

checks several times a day anyway

torture

Wait what? no! Am i the only one who hates piano roll? Or am i just failing sarcasm?

Dude, where have you been? Renoise got acquired by Adobe and is being integrated into their product line. Their doing away with a lot of the focus on the keyboard though because it’s “too technical” and they decided that floating windows are a better organizational method for the UI.

Also, you’re in class and you forgot to wear pants today.

Sorry, what I meant to say was, “Homies be trollin’.”

Everybody’s assuming we are all waiting for 3.0. Might as well be 2.9 or 3.5 !! Even 4.0 …

Maybe we’re waiting for nothing… no one confirmed renoise will be updated…

faaaaaaack

Taktik has confirmed there will be an update. http://forum.renoise.com/index.php?/topic/37317-fixed-lua-api-midi-output-properties-do-not-send-programbank-changes/page__view__findpost__p__290282

Just four more days and it’s been a year since the last stable release. It feels like such a long time ago :(