Renoise 3 speculation thread

^ In contrast to that, I feel one year ago was like yesterday. I hardly have any time to work in Renoise these days. I’ve even started to measure my calender time in 5-minute modules, while a few years ago time was spent on events but I could always spare 30 minutes in the evenings.

I’d guess that the Renoise developers probably have a similar situation at their hands, trying to manage family life, meeting up with buddies, working for a living at a regular 9 to 5 job, training at gym, dating, studying, tracking, whatever. If the release is 3.0 and a major one, as for example 2.1 to 2.5 was, I’d say that one year is actually pretty fast development.

I guess we will see weekly updates then :P :D

Renoise is made… by… people…?
I’m not demanding a new version, I just long for the feeling of coming home to a major Renoise update

…hmm, why does that thought scare me in some way??

(at least Renoise isn’t called something like “CoolTrackerPro” …or even something that omits the idea of tracking -or even audio- altogether :D/> :D/> )

if they would add ad- banners to the side.
hoho, the money would rain through the notorious daily “update- checker”.
would you like it?!

RaddTrakker Pro Extreme Edition

Gorgeous. Glorious.

hahaha… that’s classic

1 Like

Ok, forgive me while I post here this picture with an absolutely pointless bird in it.

Let me magnify it with a picture of a suspicious sheriff Carter

couldn’t stop laughing either .
fantastic :)

Wondering what the reason for taking so long is. Implementing every single feature request into the next version? Probably not… God damn I’m curious… :blink:/>

Wondering if the next update will be in less than one month or less then one year. That’s all. nothing more nothing less.

This thread.

I prayed to the Lord for a new Renoise, but all I got was a pope update…

And do you think the Pope will do when he visits Berlin next time?

He is coming to add Heavenly support, meaning we can get our bugs fixed right by the Master himself :P
And also to start a collective prayer for next Renoise update

The problem is that there’s no smoke anywhere, and nobody can hear “habemus renoise 3.0”.