Renoise Knock-Out 3 Hour Tournament - Round 1 - Results

I use yousendit, there’s no waiting time, but the file is automatically deleted after a week.

yousendit is good indeed. i am just glad i have my own FTP so i don’t have to bother with the likes of Mediafire. i really hate those crap-filled sites, and love the clean ways of the FTP server. in fact, if i didn’t have that, i’d probably make my own PC a FTP server or something, which is also a possibility for others.

Yep. Getting FTP to some permanent webspace sorted is my longer-term plan :)

I had so much trouble with mine I pretty much stopped using it…

Not sure if it was the hosts fault or my ISP though, as it seemed to be fine until around the time I moved house.

well i have the advantage of 2 friends in the webhosting business :)

I’m just back from holiday. If there’s still time I’ll vote tonight (within 5 hours from now)
I already mentioned this in this thread too ^_^

edit:

Just took a look at the voting site; niiice!

Go right ahead. Still waiting for chunter’s votes, and a few others are still halfway. I assume the mandatory voting means you’re supposed to vote for all of the versus pairs.

For the interested, there’s still a bit over 7 hours to vote! For anyone who’s not participating, I guess it’s ok to vote for only a few pairs, since it wouldn’t affect the others.

Vote in the votematic.

Voting Done and Done! :D This has been great fun so far guys! I’d love this to become a regular comp format if people have time. I’m gonna listen more and try to give some feedback/reflections on tracks.

Done. Some real amazing work in there guys. I’m very curious what everybody voted :walkman:

me too, especially after some forum posts named my competitor as one of the great tracks. I’m stoked to see if I made it to round two… :)

nice work everyone.

t

i am a bit concerned about the timing. i will be leaving for a holiday in Italy (Venice, Florence and Rome) on the 28th of July, so i’m hoping we’ll get started with the next round either this weekend or by monday next week as i’ll be free as of the 25th. all that is based on the assumption that i’m still in the race after this round of course. if i’m out none of this will matter.

Except for voting in the upcoming rounds ;)

well, yes, but the pressure will be off because disqualification because of not voting will not matter anymore :)

Did the post get cut off here?

Less than 4 hours until the set deadline, hope chunter’s able to vote. I’d rather extend the deadline a bit rather than have anyone drop out on technicalities, esp. since I chopped two days off the voting period after voting had started…

Well, the voting is done! When do we get to see the results? :D

Results are in!

Good job everyone, over to organic io for what happens now.

Oh, darn! no round two for me… well, that’s how it goes…

Anyway, Thank you! the five people that voted for me…
and Good Luck, Robbie S! (Damn you! ;) )

• Nu får du bära den Svenska fanan, Mannen!

well, thanks for this time and maybe see you in the next incarnation if there’ll be one…

//Andy

The lone letter “t” is what Opera Mobile did to my attempt to explain that I will try to vote tonight… it’s okay if I can’t continue, work went straight to back-to-school hell, I just got home from a ten hour day to be continued tomorrow and the next and to be juggled with my dad’s wife’s father being moved into hospice…

Thanks for your votes.

Oh well, I failed. :(

Better luck next time.

BTW what do you think of increasing the tracking time per round to raise the bar? 4 hours for second round, 5 hours of third, etc?