Renoise Longtrack Project

Part 15 by RichardM is ready for you

http://www.ptrance.de/rns-project/site/previews.htm <- preview here :)

This starts to look like something for guinnessworld records… :rolleyes:
I think it could also be a good thing to show to new commers.

I already have the “longest, single pattern, non dumb module” record:

check it out (168kb, 5’30", XM. To be played with FT2 or XMplay only).

year 1998, looks like it is still unbeaten :)

edit: wrong URL of course :)

if ever someone dares to download it, the whole song’s preview can be downloaded here (32MB, 57minutes OGG file)

Hey It-Alien,

hope you´re still living since you didn´t answered my mail yet :)
It seems some of us including me are having problems to send messages to the mailinglist.

Would be nice if you could take ´em out B)

hey dudes, just listened to this thing and was rather shocked that the 60 minutes were over so soon. big thumbs up, sounds like a greatly done mixset, even better because the flow between the tracks is so great.

Damn fine… DAMN fine!! I LOVED man-at-arms’ piece! It’s the best one in my opinion, and is perfectly mixed with the previous track. All in all the longtrack as a nice demo-feeling to it, now if somebody wanted to code gfx, hehe… :walkman: :walkman: :walkman: :walkman:

heh, how about that you give it a try in the second attempt then? :rolleyes: :)

:w00t:

That´s THE idea. I wonder how those demogroups would handle such a big project. Weeee, why not contact Farbrausch, Haujobb or someone else? :)

edit

crazy new smilies :D :dribble:

Amazing you can gather so many different people, yet every single one performs really good. Respect y’all.

Sure thing, been thinking about hopping in again on this masterpiece… :walkman:

Don’t even mention Farbrausch, you’ll make me drool… :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

oops, too late!! :w00t:

And Garf, yeah! I’m saying the same thing, when it’s done this RNS should be WIDE spread!

Part 16 by Snowy is there!!! :)

Go and check that one out

Damn, seems that I have a server outtage here. (again <_<)
Ok ppl who want to access the rns longtrack proj. home and get previews as well have unfortunatly to wait some minutes or maybe some hours… baddest situation would be some days though :(

Ok, Longtrack page is back up.

http://www.ptrance.de/rns-project

erm… sorry to bother but my mailserver still seems to be screwed. Atm I´m not able to send any mails to the mailinglist and get rarely mails in general. I don´t know for how long I´ll be in that situation though :(

Only thing I want to know is, if someone of the members already wants to be assigned for the next part after Snowy? I could update the queue then.

btw. I think we have to discuss some points about the latest fixed part when I´ve managed to send emails again. <_<

If nobody else wants to go then I’ll do it.
Speak now or forever hold your silence! :lol:

Well seeing as there’s no replies, I’ll start my next part on the weekend.
I’ll try to keep it under 4 mins this time. :unsure: :blink:

Sure, I’ll wait. :)

You RIPPED the words out of my mouth! Without crediting! :P

Hums, this needs a new thread!!

erm… yeah sorry, I´m just full of stupidity caused by personal life and company at the moment. hick hack

Why do I make such crap not using the Longtrack forum? Well, I personally just want to keep the stuff to discuss internal (via mailinglist).
Just hold on a bit more. I think I can roll on with some words this night but I think the issue I encountered is easy to fix. I was just a little blind & busy these days to see the truth (see my holy apologies sentence above
:rolleyes: )

edit

H.A.P.P.Y <:-) B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y ASZASIN!!!

Hm, I feel kinky… And kinda filthy! :dribble: