[SOLVED] Glitchy Reaktor / Massive X plugin GUIs in Windows 10

EDIT : @taktik - I will provide more infos about this bug ASAP. I will also try other Native Instruments plugins ( Maschine user here )

Encoutering bugs with Reaktor / Massive X plugins display since the Renoise 3.2 update. ( win 10 ) . No crash but glitchy display (image attached )

Preset window not showing / glitches.

reaktor%20capture

No problem here .
Running reaktor 6.3.1 on win 10

Welcome to one of the main headaches of R3.2.0. All these problems are related to scaling. Unfortunately, the behavior of the plugin depends on its author.
Try the following:

  1. Press the [?] button of the plugin in Plugin tab.
  2. Disable the Auto-scale external editor on HiDPI screens.
  3. Restart this plugin.

Repeat these steps to all plugins with visual problems.

Hi guys.
I confirm that Raul solution works.
Really a good thing that you can enable/disable Auto-Scale for each plugin independatly.
Once again Renoise is “smart” and “simple”.

Thank you !