Some news about the upcoming Renoise release

Unsuccessfully

In b4 Pianoroll and the slippery slope downfall of Tracker Renoise… ;3

My hopes is for a fleshed out instrument/sample manager though! Make it happen!

Oh no… But I JUST got in a new relationship and I’m liking this one… She gave me a cell phone plan and everything. Muahaahah.

FUCK YEAH!!

woah, did somebody delete about 10 pages from this post?

haha, oh thanks!

please release, or shot some info or screens----
i need to buy an upgrade licence if 3.0 is worth money… (of coz its worth) but what features in 3.0
i dont wanna wait for christmass… for beta or another year for release… :D

thx…

CLICK ME!

I consider it pretty much dangerous to base decisions on screenshots and info when perhaps the real deal doesn’t behave as expected so:
You will see when Beta is released so that you can get your hands on it personally before making any decisions. ;)

Nonsense, buying a Renoise is always a safe bet, surely. ;)

lots of features are still missing from renoise, so in this stage i dont need any upgrade on my license: 2.9
if 3.0 has new features that worth then im absolutely buy new upgrade after that…
but if no new thing on wheels then why i need to upgrade … no , not always safe

What would you like to see in 3.0 hotelsinus? :)

Has any info actually been posted in this thread? Sorry, I can’t read 11 pages of bullshit just to find that the answer is ‘no’. Please put any real info on version 3.0 in the first post of this thread. That would be easier for people to follow.

Nope. Nothing. :)

There will not be any more info given than the first post gives you which is that development is still fully in progress.
If you take trouble to search the forum archives you may stumble upon countless post where any developer keeps declaring that no prior information is distributed about a new coming version. This is an everlasting policy which only has been broken once with dissatisfying results, so give up hope they will do it ever again…
Perhaps we should lock this discussion, the post was for the devs to make clear what they wanted to make clear.
Every other response will be not relevant.

I know what’s missing from Renoise for me, but that which you stated kind of begs the question:

“Which features are those, and will you write about them, instead of talking about a fog-like “lots of stuff missing” thing which could mean anything”?

Thanks for the answer. I didn’t know all that, so that’s why I asked. Perhaps a formulation as explicit as the above should be added to the first post, and the thread locked and cleaned.

Waiting for the beta!

That will only lead to people hacking Renoise making aimbots, godmodes, and sh*t…

Then it’s settled, it has to happen!