Some news about the upcoming Renoise release

That’s quite odd, Lua is far more readable than ASM. But on the other hand, ASM has more direct logic, so what you see is what will happen, i can understand that in Lua this may not be the real case.
But also in ASM you can fuck up if your pointers aren’t properly updated during the progress of your program.
Also with ASM, the risk of having to turn off and turn on your pc again was higher if something went beserk ;)

ASM and Lua can’t be compared

They just got compared :wink:

I can work so fast on this using the stylus plus d-pad. Works well for live note recording as well as usual input.

Lua eventually ends up in ASM :P

ASM could also be interpreted in lua :wink:

I wish my DS stylus worked on my tablet. The DS feels so much more accurate and responsive, and the stylus I have for my tablet is so fat at the bottom it’s hard to be precise. But maybe part of my problem is the device, it’s a nook with android installed, maybe it has a crappier touchscreen.

…so, any news about the upcoming Renoise release?

Nopes, it’s holiday season, so everything (and everyone) is quiet backstage.
I suspect at the end of August, things are being picked up again.

Only 150 days until Christmas…

Unsuccessfully

In b4 Pianoroll and the slippery slope downfall of Tracker Renoise… ;3

My hopes is for a fleshed out instrument/sample manager though! Make it happen!

Oh no… But I JUST got in a new relationship and I’m liking this one… She gave me a cell phone plan and everything. Muahaahah.

FUCK YEAH!!

woah, did somebody delete about 10 pages from this post?

haha, oh thanks!

please release, or shot some info or screens----
i need to buy an upgrade licence if 3.0 is worth money… (of coz its worth) but what features in 3.0
i dont wanna wait for christmass… for beta or another year for release… :D

thx…