Some news about the upcoming Renoise release

I think the big addon is going to be some kind of modular routing… :rolleyes:

I’m still hoping for a lot of small fixes here and there, like GFF doing “true” legato, some way to do relative tempo changes, etc etc…

but i really hope for sustain pedal to work “live”, ie. just fire up renoise, load a piano .xrni and start playing =) (it works for VST/DSSI plugins, but i’d like to use native .xrni sounds too)

Very small features, but very important to me.

Does twitter have group chat or something? I’m looking for something is like a Google+ Hangout, but not Google… If that makes any sense… I’d prefer something from a different company. It would be nice if Twitter implemented this. Do they already have it?

Weird…

Anyways +1, a twitter client would be really cool

‘Upload to facebook’ button instead of the ‘render song’ button.

omg this!

anybody remember this thread? Maybe use it instead of here for the joke ideas?

I’m all for having a laugh - but seriously it gets a little old when trying to read a real discussion. OR maybe i’m just old and cranky and I should just STFU?

What is there to be serious about? There has been one post by a developer that says that they will tell nothing else untill the release. We’ve got multiple speculation threads aswell. Everybody is just having a bit of fun ^_^/>

Discus what? The fact we know the next version number is 3.0…?

Everybody take a deep breath…

it could be version 3.03

4.04 NOT FOUND

Maybe it’s time for a new Renoise subforum:

Renoise >> General Discussion - The Dead Serious Discussions Without Any Fun

Absolutely, yeah. Why haven’t the Renoise Team implemented such forum before? And if a Renoise member joins a Serious Thread with the intention to appear like a smartass or funny guy in front of The Serious members, there are -1 instead of +1. Postings with more than -10 in social evalution will automatically forward (or backward) the unserious joking fellow into another subforum, The Seriousity Approach for Dummies. There, the member will have to learn some manners. Also he will have to learn how to moderate a topic where bots are publishing a new cat picture every second minute, while at the same time joining KVR and trying to discuss Bitwig from a Dead Serious Point of View.

The general state of this forum is just part of the Renoise release cycle. As people are getting anxious for a new version, the quality of the posts decline.

Mark my words - shit will get serious when the new version has been released. :guitar:

Native 303 emulator drools

Look, I wouldn’t mind jokes so much if any of you (myself included) were actually funny. None of us are funny. Period. This isn’t reddit - “joke threads” only work there because all the lame jokes get downvoted.

So what do you expect a serious discussion to be about? There isn’t really any content to talk about here. All we can do is offer up encouragement to the devs and make silly jokes. I feel if you’re against lame jokes you really shouldn’t spend your time on forums.

Reddit’s a much better forum for serious discussion anyway. The branching threads, super specific sections and (sometimes) uber strict moderation really give it the edge.

explain your non-working link

Is it working now?