Sunvox For Free

Or, we are talking about the same thing. Thats why i mentioned about my Russian (i said that again ![:)](https://files.renoise.com/forum/emoticons/default/smile.gif) ) friends, we have great time because we are not nationalists (im Polish btw). Sorry if there is misunderstanding but i don`t think in a national way, but rather culture (old and new) , which always fascinating me.

Sorry for starting this

nah, sorry, for whatā€¦ Iā€™m just splitting hairs and being a bit over the top, you knowā€¦ cheers :rolleyes:

New SunVox v1.6.2 is out.

Looks like itā€™s a pretty big release. Congratulations!

i bought it on ipad. best music making tool on ipad so far ā€¦

Och really, Russia saved Europe?

Unfortunately we (Poland) had no such luck, when we had been at the beginning hacked by Russians, and just after fucked another time, for 40 years.

This is what are you calling ā€œsavedā€? ;)

And Enigma and Battle of Englad it is also Russia? ;)

Ok Will try it again on my N900.

Poland? Iā€™d destroy the whole Europe back in 1945. Just to stop trolling in the future.

P.S. For your information most young Russian people despises the Russian government including sucking ball president for the licking Europeā€™s. ass. And all of them hope the next president will be Stalin.

Sorry again

I used to work for FX-Max, which is based in Rostov-on-Don. Max is a brilliant dude, and I am not sure why he never took his stuff to the next level.

This is totally off-topic, but all this talk of Russia made me miss working with him.

I really like sunvox. In my opinion it is a very unique tracker with some elements Iā€™d like to see in Renoise , like the ultra flexible GUI. Itā€™s great that thereā€™s other people experimenting with tracker design. I can see the iOS version being an app that introduces a lot of new people to the tracker approach to music making. I think itā€™s a good introduction. Hopefully these same people will then try Renoise.

1 Like

sunvox has really come in handy, i have it on my pocket pc, its nice to have a sketch pad for random inspirations, and theres some features that Id really love to see in Renoise, specifically teh flexible pattern arrangement interface.

used to use milkytracker on the PDA, was a great program although lacking reverb etc. searched for ages, found sunvox. sunvox is frikkin sweet really. hope that development on sunvox continues far into the future! new versions coming out quite regulary now, nice! nightradio is the man!!

1 Like

Very interessting tool. I must admit, iā€™ve never heard about it aswell until now.

wow how the hell did we get from free SUNVOX to mother russia and vampires ā€¦ !!! :panic:

i use sunvox as a sketchpad for musical ideas when iā€™m away from my laptop. i usually end up transcribing these back to RNS when i want to work them into something.

iā€™ve swapped a couple emails with alex, and heā€™s really sharp. wrote his own programming language for multimedia stuff.

the arranger in sunvox is absolutely brilliant. i think if renoise were to use a similar approach it would expand the flexibility of renoise by an order of magnitude. this would also be a cool way to elegantly incorporate the audio tracks i see people lust after every now and then.

there are a lot of amazing UI innovations in it. i think that borrowing/exchanging ideas between tracker projects is a requirement. trackers are a total minority in the DAW field. They need to stick together. Besides, theyā€™ve been biting UI ideas from eachother since Impulse Tracker. As an ST3 user who went to IT, I have no complaints whatsoever about good ideas from one tracker winding up in another.

cheers!
flo

1 Like

@Neuro_No_Neuro

https://warmplace.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4956&start=15

1 Like

Still on an intel Mac - maybe one day. Iā€™m going to stick with Renoise, itā€™s now able to do the Fractal Bits function and more- see @martblek Tools on the forum - the drum synthesizer is just excellent, the Gltcher is not dissimilar to Fractal Bits :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll check out these tools today.

1 Like