The Ultimate "trance Is Gay" Compo Is Open!

Exactly. Stormboy, give an ear to Melodic Trance. It’s really soft and gentle (for my taste). Wouldn’t fit to those guys you describe unless they wanna show their soft side somehow :)
I think, if you like melodic TwoStep, then you also like Melodic Trance and everything else that’s melodic :) But that’s just a guess.

Edit: ehm…well I made this in 2002 but well…would it fit into the compo? :) : Winamp Loop

It’s not trance, but is this gay enough?

Just joking. :D Their song is really cool! :w00t:

I wonder if anyone has a song this kind, made in Renoise.

eh, this sounds a lot like “Gabberwijffie - Klappus in je handjes” and no you don’t want to hear it :lol:

:) It’s a childrens song overe here in Germany.
Called “alle meine Entchen”… I thought it was known in other languages, too!?
Anyways, I made a HappyHC Remix of it with BushTracker that days. However, that doesn’t mean that the rmx is good :)

ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

haha very fluffy! I started last night with a remix of Barabara Streisand (how gay can you get?) listen to an excerpt here womaninlove.mp3 (300k)

giggle

…in the end i think that house stuff with those stupid hihats is most gay music i know…QUUEERS!

robert: THANK you!! Finally somebody else agrees with me… :rolleyes:

And with that, I bid ye farewell and good night. I’ve done enough damage… :w00t:

Uhoh… tuffy competition :yeah:
Looking forward to the entries :)

Cool theme! I almost forgot but I did play around with the colors and images when this compo started… here’s the result:

click for image

(let me know if the link isn’t working… my hostname is down but it should be the correct IP I hope… I cannot access my IP from inside my network… All these network problems will drive me inside some day :blink: )

Oh no! :eek:
I like it! :D

Horrible. :P

I’m laughing my ass off here (no pun intended… really!) that Miffy theme is so funny! Especially when you mute the channel there’s Knorretje!! (don’t know what it is called in english) :D You guys are crazy! :w00t:

Piglet. Unfortunately in black and white, but you cannot change that I think.

Thanks! :lol: :w00t:

may I join, too? I’d love to; Gaytrance all over…

Sure, everyone can compete :)

Damn! :lol:
Hand over the xml and the images!!! … wanna have that one :D

Gay or not… your opinion plz :dribble:

The Fag Vendetta (outtake)

I think it comes too dreamy :blink:

Oke thx :)

btw. any new news about the website progression?