The Ultimate "trance Is Gay" Compo Is Open!

Preview

…think I can’t finish it till the deadline…

edit: el zeratulo, why not?

Oh, that’s nice, thanks :)
And good luck with your live set. ;)

I´ve just re-edited the opening post. Just to avoid such deadline confuseness :)

Tried a little something here too

(and yes I KNOW the melody comes into loud…its only a preview k)
(and damn…this song uses 45% cpu power …now that is gay!)

:D

http://members1.chello.nl/~j.hoogeveen11/preview.mp3

Huplafluffy!

I’m starting to think that a lot of Gay Trance people live in The Netherlands… :D :blink: :w00t:

Did I said already that you´re are an excellent writer? :)

Great work, it shapes definatly =)
me luvs :wub:

hehe… just dont tell my girlfriend whaha :guitar: :drummer:

I think we could set the deadline. Mine is almost finished :rolleyes:

(that was kidding of course)

Only thing which worries me is the cpu load I have with the song at the moment. It banging within 80% on my xp2000 wich means that it will be surely unplayable on slower systems :(

edit

now this is definatly gay… :ph34r:

PT, I would try to turn off the track FX whenever they’re suspended (by ear).

I made that with my last song and it saved quiet much CPU power.
Let’s say you use from patt 1-3 delay on a channel. And then for 3 patterns you don’t use it. So you can turn it of in patt 5 where the delay should have played its last sounds. Maybe the FX have autosuspend but you save power if you work by ear.
Also try to send more channels to one SendTrack if they’re using the same FX with almost the same settings. I make this with Reverb…
Let’s say track1 and 2 need both to have reverb. Then I put my reverb on a send track and sent track1&2 to my send track…
Actually I think that you know about the tricks but hey…It’s 2:47 in the morning and I have to write something, okay? :)

:o Do we post songs here? If not, can someone let me know where i can download the submissions? This is the link to mine anyway.

XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO MUNCHKINS

P.S, sorry its an extremely large file… i sang alot in it you see, making it as GAY as possible :P

LOL! I agree, let’s give him (her) a case full of Cherry Coke! :D

I’ve just read the compo rules again! Is the deadline 17 September? :o :blink: Never gonna make that!

running around in pink tutu panicking

Phew! :lol:

Wow! That was impressing! And the lyrics are funny! :)

well… I don´t find suitable words for that one :D

about the credits… I have to admit some terrible news…

I’ve cut my nails:o :( :panic:

yes, I’ve really done that… the reason is that my new girlfriend hates them… I know, I’m really a looser… but don’t worry: I will let them slowly grow again, so she will become accustomed to them :)

PS: really gay picture, I know :wub:

Bantai:

Are you sure tu use this thread for commenting/voting? I believe there should be better a seperated topic about that to keep some overview since this thread is already a lillte messy :)

lmao :lol:

A votingform sounds good for me. Also guess there shouldn´t be any problems with server possibilities.

• apache 1.3.26
  • php5
  • mysql

Hiya!

This is my entry.

Better play it with Renoise 1.281. It’s not quiet compatible with 1.5a5 yet.

c yaaa!

:wub:

Shall this one unite gay trancers all over the world :walkman:

…lovely

btw.

Are those Vocals selfrecorded? Or where did you got them from?