Top 5 Features That Would Make Your Life Easier

First and foremost:
A NEW BUILT-IN OPERATING SYSTEM: “NUMBER NINJA” designed by Renoise team utilizing Renoise-style graphics and performance. (So that we can boot from Renoise and dump MicroScoffed WhineDuhs forever)

A’ight, when that’s covered, I could throw in a coupla useful features more.

1. Built-in Mayan calendar with an automatic beep on 21.12.2012 (8 a.m. preferrably)
  2. A new automated master-track parameter - “total weirdness”
  3. Scriptable script editors for scripted scripts.
  4. Normal VST automation recording (recording from VST GUI knobs) and proper multitimbral VST handling.

everyone who has replies here is weird, their 1st choice should be ‘beat slicer’ there is SO much demand for this damnit!

1.New BPM concept.
2.Groupable envelope/tune etc. settings for samples
3.Pen tool
4.NIBBLES!! <3
5. –

Renoise VST

MIDI export

This thread makes me sick. Mr Smasher was asking a serious question and people are just shitting all over it with their childish nonsense posts! :angry:

My top 5 is:

1. A button in Renoise that, if I press it, it will make me financially independent for the rest of my life.
  2. Same as above but it would make me super awesome and able to play every instrument in the world like a f-in virtuose.
  3. Another button that would give me super powers like Patrick Stewart.
  4. Improved resolution.
  5. Improved instrument format.

1)pattern arranger similar to playlist editor in fruityloops
2)vertical (diskop) browser on the left of screen similar to fruityloops browser
3)Slicer in sample editor
4)Expanding the patterncommands beyond hex for new implementations
5)Scripting

No no, WE make you sick.

Multiply bank account button.
Blowjob button.
Opiate injection button.
Cocaine blow button.
Psyche overload panic shutdown.

tissit

So “Dx” can be used in the vol/pan column? Crap I never knew that! Yes perhaps I should RTFM from time to time :P

This is my Top 5: (in no particular order)
An internal synth (something like Synth1) built into Renoise so we can communicate ideas in just XML.

I love you guys

How about for the rest of his entire life?

what about BUzz Tracker machines?
Buzz containe good machines and free)

in the meantime, read a funny story

I’d like the ability to automate pitch rather than having to use 01xx & 02xx commands.

Track freezing sounds good also.

Export Midi.

1. Scrap the confusing “Excel” interface and use a piano roll or a real note staff.
  2. Include a few dozen VSTs that nobody will use but which you can use as an excuse to increase the price. Add everything including the kitchen sink. Increase the minimum requirements to run the program.
  3. One mixer is not enough. Make at least 3 mixers, all with different options so that users can get lost.
  4. A multiple window interface and a floatable transport bar. This way, one can have a zillion windows open to impress clients/pets.
  5. Backing of very large corporation. Increase the price to 3 figures and make a gimped affordable version nobody will buy.

funny and troubled

1. To change Renoise completely and eventually turn it into a Cubase clone.

Err… hold on :unsure:

no i dont need cubase clone!!!