We Need A Native Dry/Wet Device

sure, that’s why bitarts came around to realizing what he misunderstood and apologized… while you started the whole “suck my ass”/303 thing, gloating all the way?

I just don’t take shit, not from anyone, and no I didn’t/don’t enjoy any of this.

so? I was aware it was ambiguous (and oh so funny), yet I said what I had to say anyway. because it’s true.

deja vu.

Okay some camera time in the box.

So, Johanns thinks I started the sandbox forum thread, based on his site sandboxx, what he fails to realize is that his vanity just got in the way of his assumption.
sheesh.

But what I really think it is, is that he feels guilty of something.

Now Garf is pissed at me, because of a quick retort I made referencing the sandbox forum thread.
I really didn’t plan any of this, as much as it looks like I did, and I really don’t care if you believe me or not.

and now I’m at the center of what I was trying to prevent!
One could go as far as to say I’m doing this to boost my own vanity, and I very well may be, but I don’t think I am.

Even earlier I was trying to stop posting in here, after I made my apology.
Then bitarts came back and now these fuckers keep going.

Gosh

ya gotta love it!

From now on, i’m not being serious with any of these guys. they need someone to burn at the stake, because of their own inadequacies in life. I started that sandbox thread after shit was already popping off. bitarts was already starting shit with the guys in the multiple routing thread, and he had already started incenuating stupid shit in this one. So I’m good.

Just remember that, all you guys trying to point a finger a me.

Quit lying to yourself, you do this because you enjoy it. This is all you fucking do.
You’ll continue doing this, to everyopne and anyone you don’t accept or have a difference of opinion with.

You use that remark of not taking shit as a petty principle to, Be A Dick on the internet.

lolwut? I didn’t say zilch about sandboxes, that was garf, and sandboxx doesn’t have anything to do with even that.

:wacko:

Johann, you linked it right here

i quoted it here

that’s what.

Also, I should probably forewarn you that I don’t really read much of your posts. :blush:

My post count is going through the roof.

The effects of the lunar eclipse are strong here.

If johann posts, this is going to get highly confusing in a bit. :lol:

dude, lol. I said it’s no good to have a “dry/wet device” because it would be better if all fx had that. that was my opinion, sure, but it’s not like I berated anyone for having a different opinion. I said “nah, I disagree :P” basically. so I did that because I intended to start this mess? are you fucking kidding me?

bitarts immediately jumped on me with all his technical skills and wrote page after page about sends, being insulting all the while, without acknowledging my initial points. yeah I snapped, but it’s not like I went out of my way to start it, just talking back was enough. in that other thread, someone DARES to say “meh” to something bitarts posted, bitarts jumps on him, the guy apologizes but stands by how he initially meant it, bitarts jumps on him AGAIN, the guy still stays friendly, bitarts jumps on him AGAIN. frankly, if that is the kind of forum you want you can have it. but any response directly addressed to me will be met differently.

call that false pride or splitting hairs, fine… you on the other hand seemed to get quite a thrill out of posting the “303 by suck my ass” thing.

yeah, because “stop putting up” reminded me of the intro of that tune. it’s from a kickass movie called “let the right one in”. that’s all. call it spam, but how does that lead to → “So, Johanns thinks I started the sandbox forum thread, based on his site sandboxx”

??

I already apologized for that.
Are you bringing this up, for what?
Are you trying to say something, that hasn’t already been said?

If so You haven’t said it.

want to see something interesting, I realized from remembering this post?

Notice the next post right afterward, notice your post right after it?

Now tell me, how do you feel about this Johann?

Here is the link

because you said I do this for fun, which is rich to say the least.

and what’s wrong with that post?

You are contributing to an old cycle.
a cycle that no longer exists as I declared it’s existence in the forum directly relating to it.
In turn ceasing it’s existence, by the mere mention of it.

However what happened was completely unintended, you guys picked it up or succumbed to it and are now parading it like loons. Remember it was completely unintended.

Johann I still kinda think you’re fucked but it’s a good kind of fucked I guess.
I’m going to watch Collossus, I only say that because I don’t want you to think I’m ignoring you if you post again on something else I wrote from before, after this.

a.) you don’t know what you’re talking about and b.) it’s not a cycle.

OR I don’t know what you’re referring to, so if you have something to say (like for example answering how and why you came up with that sandboxx thing), please try to be more clear. you still seem to think you’re very funny.

and just when it could have ended - notice how I made that post after he told me to not write again because I’m on ignore, and that I said this is not really fair, he didn’t hurt anybody or damage anything (and you having the nerve to call me a troll who just enjoys fanning the flames o_O) - YOU were at it. for no reason. you enjoyed it?

I’m not saying it’s your fault now, I don’t roll like that and couldn’t care less, but still… what was your involvement in all of this? to my defense, I can say I was talking about two technical suggestions. what’s your story? that’s a honest question because I don’t recall and don’t feel like reading the whole thing again :lol: and I wouldn’t ask it if you weren’t so fucking insolent.

welcome to the intarwebs. feel free to reply instantly, or weeks later.

and don’t worry, I know how to read silence following false accusations, or rather, the counter-arguments to them.

Finished Collossus, so listen,

I’ve already explained myself.

Your continuation of this shows your involvement, in exactly what and precisely how you & I stated above.
You can say whatever you want, and I’m probably still going to talk shit to you, regardless, and for the exact same simple reasoning you are and will. One of us at least will eventually get reprimanded.

I’ve already been reprimanded, by Taktik. however you haven’t been yet, and you are as much a part of this as I am, as you displayed earlier through text. So you and I already know, and now everyone else that wasn’t paying attention does now too.

You can edit your threads as much as you like, it’s doesn’t change anything.

Eventually you will lose,
so what’s it going to be?

I don;t know what to say… Except: Who had that popcorn?

Oh, and maybe that the idea of a poster who has been here less than a month trying to call somebody who has been here a number of years nothing but a troll and a wind-up merchant when they obviously haven’t had time to see much in the way of contributions is quite comical.

And Sergeant_Doofy (BitArts) if you can’t see what D4yF4kt0 was doing with reposting your original tips, because you had removed them while throwing a paddy fit, then jokingly editing a Thank You post to refer to him (as the tip wouldn’t be there any more and the original thanks is quite obvious) then I think you may need your humour gland examining. Why take something that is so obviously tongue-in-cheek so seriously? Especially if you’re trying to claim you’re not BA!

you left a lot unanswered, but that’s no surprise. yeah, you “explained everything”, and then I explained how that is utter BS, and then you watched a movie. damn it, you hit hard. :rolleyes:

I’d say all of this is pretty fokin’ self-spoken and taktik is not into being the forum nanny. maybe I’m horribly wrong and deluded, but I think I have been way more of an obnoxious bitch in the past… so if I’d get “reprimanded” (I think that was mainly about the suck my ass 303 thing? that WAS crossing the line a LOT IMHO) now, and for this, I’d laugh and shrug? (why does this feel like a conversation one might have in fourth grade btw?) I’d send you a “well done, troll” card.

schadenfreude ALWAYS loses out. not just against me, even against a glass of flat water… so feel free to “keep talking shit to me”, just be prepared for detailed answers. I’ll let literacy (or common sense, who has time to read all that crap) sort the rest out.

I believe this topic is no longer about the dry/wet device and should be locked before any further derailing and that several people ought to appologize charlylinch for havocing his thread completely. Almost 6 pages worth of shit and only less than 1 page is on the actual topic?

If I had started this topic, I’d be all bananas right now.

I don’t claim to be anyone and it doesn’t really matter who I am.

I’d feel quiet stupid to ask someone who left by choice after a flame war for humor. Not to talk about humor of that kind.

A lot of people here should simply be ashamed.

a dry/wet on the compressors would be sweet ass

• A well known choleric, still taunting after someone who apologized for his mistake and already left. Because of no more feedback he already picked out another target.
  • A mental more than doubtful split-person who obviously for anybody keeps on lying and manipulating all the way.
  • A few people coming out to taunt after one who’s already gone, because it’s their chance to get loud without the danger of too much response.
  • A few people anxious to do the right thing, but sadly not able to identify an elephant standing right in front of it.
  • And indeed a few people upright keeping their origin opinion, no matter of what kind. These are the ones I pay my personal respect.

But first of all

• not a single contribution with practical use on topic by anyone for the whole last weeks. Except by the one you are
    all still shouting and pointing your fingers at after he already left by choice.

Just a short last summary. ;) Time for me to return to more useful things again.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Flounce

I didn’t “still taunt”, I kept with the facts WHILE being taunted. that lead to the apology, the fact I kept on even though he called me stalker and told me to “shut up because he had me on ignore”. and hey, it’s not like I got much help heh… I also didn’t pick out another “target”, I took offense with some of moonriders statements and dealt with them. [picks new target] so why do you feel the need to now give us your summary? who are you? yet another armchair judge? you sure you don’t hold any petty grudges? no e-peen probs at all? I can defend myself, and I’m open for criticism by literates, but if you just keep making such statements do you really expect me to shut up? just repeating the same stuff without addressing my replies to it? who’s going in circles here? and if the forum productivity is so dear to your heart, what exactly do you think you’re doing? how many question marks are too much?

“A few people coming out to taunt after one who’s already gone, because it’s their chance to get loud without the danger of too much response.”

check yourself.