What's Your Nationality ?

Good question, and since i dont have a life i just spend a little time on research:

St. George’s cross flag was in use as early as 1277.
My guess is that when the Danes were in control of England sometime in 1000 they either stole the flag or left it there. It’s a mystery i think.

Yes, i want the big R flag as seen in the upper right corner. :)

Maybe recompose Danish hymn using Renoise? :D

And you do the Polish one. What a splendid idea for a beatbattle :blink: hehe ;)

I’m Scottish, Welsh, Irish, English, 1/4 Russian, and anything else in the mix is completely unknown. Born in California. Living in Tacoma, Washington, USA.

i’m from Ukraine. It was a part of USSR long time ago…
Our city is on the coast of Black sea… And the summer is soon !
:)

Long ago? :huh:

I actually live in zion, Illinois. It is as far as you can go north in illinois before entering the land of cheese. It is on the lake north of Waukegan.

So maybe the American trackers are just less vocal than the European trackers. Everyone I know around here uses Acid Pro instead of trackers. Acid is far easier for a Novice to figure out. It doesn’t “Require” musical knowledge.

So does anyone know of any good European Techno-Metal bands. That is my favorite kind of music but it is rarely imported into the USA. I just found Zeromancer yesterday and I am loving It. It doesn’t have to be in English. I was into rammstein for a while but if I understood what the lyrics were I probably wouldn’t have liked them so much. :)

The swedish band Machinae supremacy is really cool, it’s not monster heavy though. They have lots of great MP3’s free for download.

“Pain” is kind of Rammstein sounding… their hit was “End of the line”

soviet union disassembled itself in 1990. 14 years is a oretty long time,

yeah i live in baltimore. most people don’t know what a tracker is, but luckily my friends are all familia with them and many use them. we’re educating our masses. :yeah:

Various countries got their independance in various times. For example Poland made it in 1989. I don’t think it’s all long ago. I live longer than this time… But I know… it’s personal taste.

V> (americans embarrased of the W)

hey, no one should say anything bad about Americans. Most Americans
(77%) don’t support George W.

It’s like this:

I care about things like making music with trackers, all of my favorite music comes from Europe. I think about things like I want to go to university, meeting a cool chica, cars, traveling, and having a good time.
I figure many people, no matter where, care about some of the same things I do. And I know there are some cool people in Europe and Asia and where-ever.
I’m not ‘against’ anyone. some people hate others, and you can’t live like that. I can get along with almost anyone in the world. Some people can’t. :)

French canadian, mutt.

“Don’t hate us, but please hate our leaders instead”

Democracy?
Or just South Park Ep#100 ? :lol:

I am an America from South Florida - close to Miami to be exact.

My family was from both Naples and Pizzo Calabria Italy…

This topic does seem awefully familiar. Hrmf… This was covered last year?

:yeah:

I’ m a little frenchmen, and i would like to speak english !!! :(

One day, yes, one day… :)

I think you’re doing just fine.

Besides, no one is expecting you to speak (write) perfect english. As long as you can make yourself understood I don’t see the problem. :)