- Learn how to use the forum search options. It’s entirely likely that what you’re about to go on about has already been discussed. Your effort to find out will be GREATLY appreciated.
- Be patient. Replies may or may not happen the way you want them to.
- Yes, you have a brain and it’s a fabulous one! No need to convince us!
- Try to have empathy for the people you’re talking to: a wide range of opinions makes for healthy discussion.
- Learn to post in the RIGHT forum. There are sub forums for very special reasons, respect that.
- Check the clarity of your post: if English isn’t working for you (first language or not) then get some help to proof it.
- If you want people to take your post seriously then write it seriously. Emotional ranting only inflames the situation.
- If you’re not getting what you want here come over to our #IRC channel at irc.espect.net and join #renoise
I’ll add to these if I’ve missed anything sensible.