Rows Divider in Pattern Editor
This idea I already have outlined above (in version 3.0.1).I think thatwill playa big role in Renoise 3.1 ,if it is implemented.
It’s about add a new Rows Divider in Pattern Editor , superposed,indicating a stronger color rows for each"XX" value (the color may change in Preferences/Themes/Color Settings: Category: Pattern).It adds up the rowsalreadymarked for LPB.
- 16 value:mark the rows 00, 16, 32, 48…
- 8 value:markthe rows 00, 08, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56…
- 12 value:markthe rows 00, 12, 24, 36, 48, 60…
The Rows Divider in Pattern Editorwould be helpful for:
- Be more agile with the view especially in big patterns (many rows, >64).
- You could accompany thebeatof the metronome (example 4x4 is 16 value).
- Quickly locate the row to edit.
- Better to see the correlation of notesbetween tracks.
Screenshots of Rows Divider
Rows Divider, value: 16
Rows Divider, value: 8
Rows Divider, value: 12
Of course, the button can bedisabled orenabled.