This lets you load scala (scl) files and apply them to xrni instruments. Download the tool here: http://www.renoise.c…ols/scl-to-xrni
You can’t set these via scripting so they need to be done manually. The tool generates 120 slices (one for every note) so may take a while to complete, just be patient it will get there in the end.
Get over 4000 .scl tuning files here: http://www.huygens-f…docs/scales.zip
- Fixed file loader, now works properly in Windows
- Cancelling file loader now halts script
- Performance improvements, works much faster
- Progress is shown in Renoise status bar
- Appends scl filename to Instrument name
- Bug fixes
- Adds dblue’s updated scl loader script
Improved tuning accuracy
Detects and preserves sample basenote
Adds option to preserve/apply initial loop start and end points
Big thanks and credit to dblue for his excellent scala loading script (http://forum.renoise…scl-tuning-file), this tool would not have been possible without it. Also thanks to Djeroek for being persistant about this and microtuning in general
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome.