so, over the time i sliced/marked a lot of breakbeats and saved them as .xrni files to have them ready-to-use for future projects. i thought it’s time to share what i have so far.
- they are approximately 200 breakbeats (most are old funk breaks, some are 2nd gen breaks such as Soul Beat Runna, Fools Gold and others).
- all markers were set by hand. no transient detector was used.
- all genuine breaks and unprocessed
- i cut longer breaks into several smaller sections, because huge wave files with lots of markers are unconvenient to work with IMO
- some of the breaks start or end a little abruptly. this is because i deleted sections that have reverb trails of music instruments and the likes on them. so you really don’t miss any of the clean stuff.